Each month Ray White is involved in many community activities and we ask our members for a short overview of the support that has been offered, both by individuals, offices and zone members of the Ray White Group.
During March throughout New Zealand Ray White Members have undertaken the following activities:
- In Rotorua the Ray White team were involved in raising $77,000 for Ronald McDonald House Charities and supported the local family retreat.
- Ray White Invercargill – organised the Kids South Home & Garden Tour which was held on 15th March.
- In Kingsland the Ray White Team were the principal sponsoring partners in the Kingsland Karnival which also sees as part of this event the Phoenix and Neighbours celebration day.
- In Whangarei, Ray White Allens held their 13th annual kids triathlon and also provided a donation to Whangarei Lions.
- Ray White Te Anau sponsored the Te Anau Primary School and also the Te Anau Bowling Club.
- The Selwyn District in Canterbury saw Ray White Lincoln sponsor signboards for the local church fair and also donated to the Heat Kids Day Out.
- In Golden Bay, the team supported the Cancer Society of New Zealand by way of donation.
- Ray White Pukekohe supported the Westpac Helicopter via donation.
- The team from Ray White Pinehill supported the Special Childrens’ get together.
- In Te Atatu, the Ray White team were a sponsor of the West Auckland Business After 5 Networking Club.
- The team from Ray White Manukau supported the 2014 Firemans New Zealand Touch competition and also continued to support Ronald McDonald House with a champagne warm up auction each week.
- In the Manawatu, Ray White Palmerston North raised funds for the Palmerston North rescue helicopter and were also a supporter of the Medics Make Music.
- The Ray White Kumeu team supported the Huapai District School.
- While Ray White Paraparaumu were part of the Ronald McDonald Shave Off.
- In Queenstown, the Ray White team were part of the support contributors to the New Zealand Open.
- In Richmond, the local team supported the Tasman Wheelers.
Ray White New Zealand continue to be principal support partners of Ronald McDonald House and Ray White encourages work within the community at individual, office, zone and national level.