Welcome, and thank you for taking the time to visit our site and learn more about the Ray White New Zealand Group and the way we work. We hope you find the information here of interest and benefit.
Ray White New Zealand is still a relatively young part of the Ray White group. This means that we enjoy the advantages of a powerful international brand, with over 100 years of wisdom and experience, yet we still have room to grow and excellent business opportunities to offer the right people.
We have enjoyed a huge growth spurt in New Zealand in recent years, on average we are adding a new Ray White office every 10 working days! We also understand how vital it is to have the right people on board with us as we continue to grow so we are looking for the very best people within our industry, people that wish to take their careers to the next level, in management or ownership within our group.
Click here to view a list of our available franchise areas, and have a read of the interesting facts about Ray White below.
If you have any questions, or would like to know more about Ray White in New Zealand, please give me a call on 021 834 330
Head of Agency Operations
Interesting Information about Ray White
- Ray White offers more than 140,000 properties for sale each year, with the widest selection of real estate of any group in Australasia
- raywhite.com attracts more than one million visitors every month
- Ray White is Australia’s most Googled real estate brand
- Ray White is Australia’s largest print advertiser
- Under the hammer – Ray White conducts more auctions than any other real estate company in Australia
- Ray White lists 77,620 residential properties for sale each year
- Ray White conducts more open homes than any other real estate company
- Selling one in every ten properties in the region, Ray White has the widest selection of real estate of any group in Australasia.
Movers and Shakers
- Around 1,150 members have been working under the Ray White banner for more than 10 years
- There are 592 members currently in the group who have reached Premier Performer status. This award recognises a salesperson who has achieved at least $250,000 in settled commission or 30 full sales in the previous year
- There are currently 147 members who have reached Alan White Elite Performer status. These high achievers are among the top 5% of our entire international sales force, achieving at least $500,000 in settled commissions or 65 sales in the previous year
- Today’s network consists of over 1000 individually owned and operated offices in over 10 countries
- Ray White employs more than 9,500 staff, including around 960 property management professionals
- Annual property sales turnover is $27.9 billion from over 60,100 sales. That’s around $76,500,000 worth of property every day
- Ray White conducts more auctions than any other real estate company in Australia and pioneered in-room auctions, conducted by industry-leading auctioneers and backed up by quality property presentations
The Story So Far…
- Ray White opened his first real estate office in 1902 in Crows Nest, Queensland
- Over the succeeding 110 years, Ray White became a truly international organisation, opening offices in Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia, India, South Korea, Hong Kong, Papua New Guinea, Malaysia and Lebanon
- Our growth story:
- 1902 – Queensland, Australia
- 1987 – New South Wales & Victoria, Australia
- 1992 – South Australia, Australia
- 1993 – Western Australia, Australia
- 1994 – New Zealand
- 1998 – Indonesia
- 2000 – 2012: India, Malaysia, Papua New Guinea, Beirut, Hong Kong, Korea, Lebanon
- Ray White is a household name in Australia and New Zealand, a name synonymous with the property and real estate industry, home loans, mortgages and insurance. With an annual turnover exceeding $27.9 billion, the group comprises nearly 13,000 people and 1000 franchise offices.
All information quoted correct as of 1 February 2015